Project status reports are a key communication tool for project managers.
This course will help you:
- Save time on reporting
- Create reusable templates (or simply use the ones included in the course)
- Set up processes with your team for collecting updates to go in the report
- Get your message across more clearly
- Present yourself and your project professionally.
“I have just finished your course and I enjoyed it. I am going to use your tips and I am sure they will improve my project status reports.”Tim T., Germany
This self-led course is for you if:
- You want to shout about the great things your team is doing on this project.
- You want to save yourself time every week and streamline your reporting process so it's hassle-free.
- You want a pile of professional report templates to choose from.
- You want your stakeholders to really understand what's happening on the project they supposedly care about.
This self-led course is NOT for you if:
- You don't need to communicate in writing about your project.
- You have a Project Management Office that rigorously dictates how you must report.